Thursday, May 8, 2014

Blog #10

BLOG #10

This week I've been thinking about what i am going to do now for my project. A couple weeks back i was hit by a car and my bike was totaled. It's basically unrideable. What i have been thinking about doing for my project now is safety tips when on the road. Being out there is really dangerous but if you love what you do and how you do it then why stop? It's a great sport and great for your exercise. So now for my project i think i am going to do bike safety. What you can wear and what you can do to stay safe on the road. I learned that without those things then you are putting your life at risk every time you go out on the road. One last thing is that when you are hit or are in danger make sure to doing anything you can to make the car stop that hit you because they will pay for your damage. Also dont be afraid to go see a doctor because your health and safety is most important.

No comments:

Post a Comment