Friday, May 23, 2014

Blog #12

Blog #12

This week victor and I have been talking about what exactly is going to go down for our presentation. Today in class we got the date that our presentation is due and this coming Friday. What we decided is to stick with the bike safety because of what happened with my bike. I'm going to bring my bike in as an example. Like you have seen it is in two pieces so when i bring it i'm able to show what could happen and how to avoid things from happening. Cycling is very dangerous but many people have the drive to do so. It's a sport that allows you to release the inner stress. Your bike is like your stress reliever all you have to do is keep pushing your legs. One day when i get the money i'm going to get a new bike and i'm going to pursue my love for the sport. One day soon you should try it, it'll be the best decision of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment