Friday, April 25, 2014

Blog#9

Blog #9
This week was a really harsh week. On Easter Sunday i was struck by a car and was hurt. My bike was in pieces and i had no idea what to do. Right now i don't have a bike but hope to get back on one as soon as possible. like i have always said my bike is really expensive the parts on it were worth a lot of money. Most of the bike is broken. I don't have the money to go out and get a brand new bike right now. The thing that really gets me is the fact that the person that hit me didn't stop. I mean i wasn't my fault at all and for them not to stop was crazy. I was dumbfounded that the person didn't want to stop. As i layed there honestly thinking that i was going to die... that one was of the most scariest moments i have ever had on my bike. but i'm not going to let this stop me when i get the money and everything i am going to get back on my bike and am going to ride my heart out. sucks to not be able to be on a bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment