Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Fixed Gear Blog #7

Fixed Gear Blog #7

This week we have been talking about going somewhere to take pictures. I don't know exactly where we are going to go but it is going to somewhere pretty close but really nice. Also we have found a camera to use so we don't have to use our phones anymore. Another great thing i have figured out is that I have a really cool computer program that allows me to edit pictures any way i would like. Back to what i was saying is that using our phones and i pods is to much of a hassle. Its takes up to much room and battery life to be taking saving and editing pictures on our phones. Since Christmas is coming another cool thing i am asking for is new bike parts. This will show different ways that my bike can look with different parts and will also enable me to make my bike more valuable.

No comments:

Post a Comment